Monday, May 3, 2010

No more alone

May 3 (Bloomberg) -- The euro may rally above $1.35, a level last reached almost two weeks ago, on speculation the bailout of Greece will bring more stability to Europe than many investors anticipate, according to Citigroup Inc.
The 16-nation currency will advance as investors realize that the pullback in the currency during Greece’s deficit crisis has been overdone, New York-based Citigroup strategist Steven Englander wrote in a research report today.--
Full story
Comment: For months it seemed as if I were alone in this world with my currency prediction. I never had doubt that a bailout of Greece would happen and I never had doubt that the euro will survive the Greek comedy. I'm glad that Englander is joining in and dares to stick out his clear-minded head.

No comments:

Post a Comment