Friday, March 26, 2010

Some afterthoughts on the Greek crisis

Those of you who have read my comments might remember that I was pretty much sure that in the end the euros will come to a conclusion. This is the way a great project works. The AGENDA of the euro is so big that the disputes about certain actions are only minor disputes. The GREATER AIM overwhelmes everything else and in the end, some kind of compromise, some kind of conclusion will be achieved. I was sure of that.  Indeed, the euro project works very strange, very different from a declining project. Could it be that those who look at the euro from the outside look at it from the perspective of their own decline? Could it be that the euros aren't bothered by that because they know that in the end they will be on the winning side? Well, nobody knows, and all I can give is thoughts for reflection. I know that I am pretty much alone in this assesssment. Sorry for that, but I can do no other.

No comments:

Post a Comment