Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Obama down in the polls

After a brief resurgence earlier this year, President Obama's poll numbers are back in the dumps. A new Quinnipiac Poll released Wednesday finds Obama's approval rating at the lowest point in his presidency, thanks in part to voter angst over the economy and his handling of the situation in Libya.
Just 42 percent of those polled approve of the job Obama is doing, compared to 48 percent who disapprove, according to Quinnipiac. And in a bad sign for his upcoming 2012 re-election campaign, 50 percent of those polled say he doesn't deserve another term in the White House.
Read more
Comment: What brought Obama down? I still remember vividly his campaign and how he impressed me. I was sure he would win. And win he did. But it wouldn't take long when I became totally disullusioned with this guy. That was the very moment when I learnt about his choice for cabinet. I was not only disappointed, I was shocked, I was flabbergasted. Here they were again, I reflected, the same mafia as before. The same group that was out to bring America down. How could HE, too, do THAT and re-appoint these do-not-goods? I was hit by a sad thought: this man who will now lead this great nation is either a moron or a mole. And after three years gone since then I'm still not sure whether he is one or the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment