Sunday, July 11, 2010

They're getting it - finally

-- Just a month ago, BNP Paribas SA, Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc and UBS AG said the euro was heading toward parity with the dollar as Europe’s sovereign debt crisis threatened to tear the European Union apart.
Investors who bought the 16-nation currency when it reached a four-year low of $1.1877 on June 7 would have realized a return of 6.4 percent by now after the euro strengthened to $1.2641 on July 9 in New York...--
Full text 
Comment: Maybe I was a bit too extreme in my wordings about the recent attack on the euro, but I really got mad being confronted with so many statements by persons who obviously not only know nothing but also have given up learning a long time ago. I won't name names now. In addition to that I also got pretty frustrated when I had to note that many who call themselves "analysts" and work for well-known financial instutions have let themselves go to the lowest kind of emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment